Copyright © 2003-2014 Cheer Eruption All-Stars, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Cheer Eruption® All-Stars was formed
to bring quality athletic training to
cheerleaders. Cheer Eruption's progressive
coaching style stresses athletes first and
winning second. This has produced a
foundation for our success, which is
apparent by claiming 24 national titles in
the past 7 years and having 12 cheerleaders
advance to the collegiate level. In addition,
we have claimed the coveted NLCC's
"Worlds Best" at Final Destination,
National Champion at Battle of the Capitol
and 8 Grand Champion titles.
Cheer Eruption's gymnastic programs are a wonderful way to introduce your
child(ren) to the world of gymnastics, and to help them learn some basic skills that will
benefit them physically, emotionally and socially. These programs will develop
coordination, strength and agility while having FUN.
The Latest News
Cheer Eruption is a 12,000 sq. ft facility with two full floors, air conditioning and the
best quality cheerleading and gymnastics equipment. Come see the facility at 111 Musket
Drive Winchester, VA.
1. Create positive self-esteems. Everyone is WORTHY! A strong emphasis is placed on the
development of character and personal integrity.
2. Sportsmanship is a way of life! You must live good sportsmanship to emulate
sportsmanship at competitions.
3. Collegiate, athletic, age appropriate attire will be worn by Cheer Eruption® athletes.
Inappropriate clothing and make-up is exploitation of our children.
Community Cheer teams will begin forming in August 2013 for ages 5-8 and ages 9-11.
Teams will practice on Wednesdays, 5:30-7pm. Participants will learn all the basics of
cheerleading: motions, cheers/chants, jumps, tumbling, stunting, and dance. In addition
to learning fundamental skills, each team will be taught a routine to be performed at
several local sporting events throughout the school year, and at a local cheer competition.
Monthly tuition is $75. There is a registration fee of $100 which includes the uniform
rental for performances, 2 local competition fees, practice t-shirt and bow.
New to Cheer Eruption COMMUNITY CHEER!!
Cheer Eruption is gearing up for our 2014-2015 season Team Placements! We have
teams for all ages and abilities. The following days and times are the team
placement and evaluations:
Ages 4-11 (as of 8/31/14)
Monday 5/19/14 and Tuesday 5/20/14
5:30 - 8:00 pm
Ages 12-18 (as of 8/31/14)
Wednesday 5/21/14 and Thursday 5/22/14
Announcing CEA All-Stars Cheer 2014-2015
• It is strongly suggested that cheerleaders attend both days for their age group.
• Emails will be sent announcing the new, 2014-2015 teams on Friday 5/23/14.
• Parent meetings will be held on Tuesday 5/27/14, Wednesday 5/28/14 and
Thursday 5/29/14. Team paperwork for the 2014-2015 season will be distributed
at these meetings.
• 2014-2015 team practices begin the week of 6/2/14. Team paperwork must be
completed and returned prior to your first team practice.
• 2014 - 2015 Team choreography will be June 23-27, 2014.
• Please print and complete the 2014-2015 Try-Out document and Liability
Waiver and return to Cheer Eruption prior to your first day of Team Placements.
• Have further questions? Email email@example.com